Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Project idea

I'm thinking of centering my project around the use of Edmodo in my classroom next year. Just in my brief research today, I've discovered a myriad of uses offered by the program. Some initial uses I'm planning to use this tool for are: entrance /exit slips, surveys, quizzes, and sharing video.

For my project, I would like to have Edmodo groups set up for each of my classes and be using it regularly in a variety of ways in my classroom (is that a specific enough goal?).

I am planning to work on this on my own, possibly sharing it with the seventh grade team when the school year begins.

2 comments:

  1. Jay,

    I'm excited to see what you do with Edmodo. I've been interested in this for a while but have not had the time (or someone to collaborate with) for this. I'd like to connect with you and see what you've learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay,
    I can't wait to hear about how you end up using Edmundo! I had to work through it for a tech class I took last winter, but was completely overwhelmed. If you need someone to "act as a kid", please let me know - I also think I still have access to a test site as both a student and teacher from my course. If I remember correctly, there is also a great network of teacher support available.
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete